192 needles, 0.5 mm (the most universal needle length)
Skin rollers are becoming more popular as the preferred choice for skin rejuvenationin reducing wrinkles, fine lines and crows feet. They are also referred to as face rollers, and microneedle rollers.
The concept of microneedling is based on an ancient chinese technique where microneedles are used on the skin to help prevent skin aging, restore collagen, smooth out scars, pitted skin, and stretch marks.
How Does a Skin Roller Work?
In order to rejuvenate derma, rollerneedles penetrate the top skin layer. The fine needles on the skin rollercreate tiny punctures and open the upper layer of the skin. By opening the pores of your skin, the body’s natural healing process is triggered and induces the release of growth factors that stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
As you already know, the body reacts to any injury and triggers the wound healing process. This process of remodeling can go on for up to 12 months after each treatment, and dramatic results can be seen within a few weeks.
The skin and beauty products used are increased up to 150 to 200 times as they penetrate deeper into your skin once your pores are opened.
Other Benefits are:
• Helps to stimulate blood flow to the skin
• Opens clogged pores
• Exfoliates dead skin cells
• Removes old collagen and stimulates new collagen growth
• Can be used anytime in your own home at your convenience for just pennies each time
• is not painful, just a slight tickling sensation
• Is very cost effective. A full face medical needling session can cost up to $600.00 to $1,000
• This concept of skin needling is scientifically proven and based on thousands of years of acupuncture technology
• Does not cause skin damage